Hello DIYers! I recently got the itch to go in-depth with a series of tutorials on using Eagle CAD.
We’ll have articles on:
– A general overview of the Eagle CAD design environment and process
– Creating your own parts to use on your custom designs
– Eagle CAD learning curves, configuration, and buggy software solutions
– Resources to get your circuits out of your computer and into your hands. We’ll talk about the PCB manufacturing industry and how to save money and still get a great product.
– A custom & proven DIY Audio Circuits Eagle CAD library available for free download!
– and a whole lot more!!!
Stay tuned for more posts!